Attend the Engine Performance Expo in person!
The Engine Performance Expo is almost here!
For those of you who’ve decided to join us on-site, there are just a few points we wanted to cover to ensure the event unfolds smoothly for everyone.
198B Industrial Park Rd B, Piney Flats, TN 37686
Google Maps Link
Parking and Arrival:
The expo begins broadcasting at 10 a.m., but you may arrive as early as 9 a.m. Upon arriving, you may park in any of the following areas, as available:
- The top parking lot at the front of the building
- The gravel lot on the left side of the building
- Along the left side of the drive heading to the back parking lot (stay on pavement)
- The back parking lot — Please note that there aren’t any marked stalls in this lot, so use your best judgment when parking so as not to block in other attendees.
OFF LIMITS for Parking!
Please note, there is NO Parking in the following areas:
- Any grassy area due to all the rain
- Any area in the back lot that would block the middle dock door (we need that area clear to bring in catering)
You may enter through the 423 Speed Shop door on the left side of the building; look for the feather flags. You may also enter through the door at the rear of the warehouse. Please do not attempt to use any other door for entry or exit.
Lunch will be provided starting at 12:30 p.m. Thursday (Holy Taco) and Friday (Southern Craft BBQ). As usual, we’ll also have a table set up with coffee and snacks.
A large part of the show will be broadcast live in the front studio area. We ask that you exercise discretion when entering and leaving the building (no slamming doors) as well as socializing loudly near the broadcast area.
The front studio area is restricted to filming and production personnel, so we ask that you limit your activities to the Straub Tech and back warehouse areas; a projector will be set up back there for you to watch the show!
That’s it! We look forward to seeing you at the expo!