The expo opens in just 2 short days, here’s how to login in and join us!
At long last, the Expo opening is finally right around the corner. The Expo “doors” will open at 9:30AM Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5) and the show is scheduled to begin at 10AM with a big welcome from our host and Master of Ceremonies, Joe Castello.
Here’s how to login and join the thousands of other performance engine professionals, service providers and enthusiasts:
- If you’re already registered, go to https://engineperformanceexpo.com/enter/. (If you’re not registered, register first, then visit the link.)
- Enter your name and the email address with which you registered where you see “Enter the Expo”.
- Click the “Enter” button.
That’s it! You’ll automatically be taken to the live Expo site.
A few important notes:
- You will not be able to enter before 9:30AM Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5) each day of the event. You’ll get a red flag if you try.
- We recommend logging in a few minutes early to familiarize yourself with the Expo layout and the chat functions. This is how you’ll be asking questions of the speakers and interacting during the Q&A sessions.
- Once you’ve logged in the first time, you don’t need to login again later. You can just go directly to the live event site.
- Finally, remember that we’ll be giving away the LS Short Block we’re building at the Expo at the close of the event at 7:00PM (EST) on January 9, but you must be online at the Expo to win!
If you run into any trouble, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.